Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Isolation, Solitude, and Surrender

Hello again. I apologize for not blogging you all sooner. I've had an adventuresome couple of months to say the least. I've had some personal problems to deal with plus I have been in isolation for a while because I feared that if people really knew what was going on with me, I would feel vulnerable to being hurt, judged, etc. I now realized that I need to be more dependent on God than ever. I also realized that I have people in my life that love me, care for me and are willing to listen to me if I just take a chance and let Christ guide the way. i have prayed for God's forgiveness when I leave Him because I know for a fact He has not left me. I also had a chance to reflect on the quiet time that I am spending with God now and it's not easy, but I keep doing it. I need your prayers because I can to a certain extent overextend myself when it comes to serving in the Lord's church. I pray that God will give me the wisdom to know when to say no to some things. I want to surrender to His authority in all phases of my life. Peace.

No comments: