Thursday, December 27, 2007

A New Era in 2008

Hello there. 2008 is almost here and this means there are a lot of new things to explore. One of the biggest things for me to explore is where God wants me as pertaining to "singles ministry". I am a member of the Bammel Church of Christ in Houston, Texas and I am currently a part of the Bammel Young Professionals/Singles ministry. Our numbers are down and I believe that our group is at a crossroads heading into 2008. I read an interesting article on how to minister to single Christians and I found it very interesting to say the least. It's opened my eyes to some new possibilities and it has also made me aware of the things that our group has done in the past and is doing today. I don't know what God has in store for this group in '08, but I hope and pray that we will continue to be a force for His kingdom. Peace out!

No comments: