Thursday, December 6, 2007

GIVING AT ALL TIMES

Hello all you happy people out there in cyberspace. I attend Bammel Church of Christ in Houston, Texas(http://www.bammel.org) where I've really gotten something out of the lessons that are being taught on Wednesday nights. I am currently enjoying the lessons with the Bammel youth group in a session called Graceland. Last night, I really enjoyed the discussion that I facilitated on the concept of giving at Christmastime. I love to give, especially if I don't have anymore use for it. Hopefully if you can give of your financial resources(cheerfully, of course), time, or stuff you no longer need, you'll realize that you will be doing it unto Jesus(Matt. 25:35-40), but you'll get blessed beyond measure. Merry Christmas from tha Dogg.

No comments: