Saturday, September 5, 2009

Community

I'm sorry I have not blogged in a while. I have been very busy. I hope you will like the following. It's not easy being me. I live alone about most of the time, and there are times that I love that; however, there are other times where I do not like being alone. It's weird how God has wired us to be in community. I realize that in difficult times, I realize how important it is to be in community. I love community. I need community. I crave for fellowship and community. I can't wait for LIFE groups and being with my friends. Please pray that God will open my heart to not only experience community, but be a part of community. To learn more about what community is and what community is not, visit the following site: http://www.bammel.org/media.html. Click on the sermon message titled, "Living in Community".

No comments: