Monday, December 15, 2008

Home

Hello again. Remember the old adage, "You don't know what you have until it's gone"? Well, that kind of describes what happened when I went to my connection group's Christmas party last night. I felt like I was finally at home for the first time in two months. I got to lead worship once again and I really felt connected to God. The focus was on Jesus and the songs that I selected last night reflected that despite the fact I did not have time to choose any Christmas songs. We also got a chance to see a scene from the Nativity Story. It's a must watch for any Christian regardless of the season. When I saw that clip, I really began to appreciate what God gave me years ago when I became a Christian. The gift of eternal life. I am now more focused than ever on sharing that gift with the rest of the world. I felt like I was at home there and I can't wait until our CG meets again in the new year(Jan. 4th to be exact). I love Christmas, but more importantly, I love Jesus! He is the reason for the season.

No comments: