Monday, January 14, 2008

Humble Pie(The Good Kind)

Hello there. I never knew that humble pie can be a good thing(sorry about the Martha Stewart reference). Yesterday, Jan. 13th, was a prime example of that. During our morning worship assembly at Bammel Church of Christ, our connecting minister, Michael Montalvo, mentioned my six-year-old niece, Mary. I actually turned red blushing(for those of you that were there, you couldn't see it, but it happened). I was floored to say the least, but someone in my connection group mentioned that God is planting seeds for even the littlest of those who love Him. I'm amazed at how God does what he does. I don't view myself as anyone better than anyone else. i just do my thing, and the rest is history. I'm beginning to like the blushing part, even if you can't see it. Peace.

No comments: